· Reimagine featherweight paracord with AirCord by enncoo - the world's thinnest paracord cable for gaming mice. Thanks to our 0.35mm custom copper wires, the AirCord only has a diameter of approximately 1.7mm (1/16"), which is less than half of the diameter of a normal 550 Paracord (4.0mm or 5/32”).
· AirCord is also the world's lightest paracord for mice weighing just 12.7g for 2M-length. One of the best stock paracord - the HyperFlex paracord from HyperX Pulsefire Haste, weighs 26.7g for 2M-length.
· True rubber strain relief (SR) offers way better durability and protection for the cables than 3D-printed SRs. Whatsmore, rubber SRs can be cut to fit 95%+ mice on the market (including the obnoxiously difficult Razer Viper Mini) since they are so soft and easy to mod.
· AirCord is also one of the few third-party paracords that features a ferrite bead to suppress high-frequency electronic noise. In fact, it is the world's smallest ferrite bead for mouse cables.
· JST PH2.0 connector. One color option (black-grey-mix) for now. One length option (2M) for now.
IMPORTANT: AirCord pin/wire definition for DIY (rearranging pins). Our custom wires have a different color scheme/code than normal USB wires.
Red (AirCord) = +5V = Red (normal USB wire)
Green (AirCord) = GND = Black (normal USB wire)
Yellow (AirCord) = USB Data + = Green (normal USB wire)
Blue (AirCord) = USB Data - = White (normal USB wire)
For more info about mouse-specific pin layout: