· Brings the weight of RVU (74g) to 65g without soldering/cutting/drilling.
· The only thing you need is the courage to open your mouse, and a Phillips screwdriver. The kit includes:
1) Side button module (must-have, crispy Huanuo blue-shell-white-dot switches, 3 options):
· Right-hander (left-side-buttons-only): the most common, just like the Superlight.
· Left-hander (right-side-buttons-only): for left-handers.
· ambidextrous (dual-side-buttons): just like stock, only lighter and crispier.
2) Li-ion Battery (optional, for Razer JST SH1.0 3-pin):
· 120mAh / 0.44Wh lithium-ion polymer (updated from 100mAh).
· UL-certified cell.
· Built-in protection IC from Seiko Japan.
· 31.2mm x 11.3mm x 4.0mm (LxWxH)
· 2.8 grams
· Around 16hrs of play (1000Hz polling rate, RGB off).
· The battery is the same from the ModKit but with rearranged pins for RVU.
3) Razer Optical Mouse Switch V2 (optional, 2PCS):
· More clicky than V1s (black shell).
· Easy upgrade that makes a huge difference (push-to-fit, no soldering required).
· Specs: 0.2 ms response time. 70 million clicks.
4) Tiger ICE Mouse Feet (optional, 1PCS):
· Virgin-grade PTFE.
· Rounded edges.
· 0.8mm thickness.
· The stock feet is not bad, but you may not be able to regain stock flatness when you put them back, so an extra set of mouse feet can be handy.
5) enncoo USB-C to MicroUSB Dongle for Razer Wireless Gaming Mice (optional, 1PCS):
· Turns your Razer wireless mouse into a USB-C charging mouse.
· Custom made for Razer wireless mice including Viper Ultimate, Basilisk Ultimate, DeathAdder V2 Pro, Naga Pro, and Pro Click. Works with USB-A to USB-C cables and USB-C to USB-C cables.
· Comes with a virgin-grade PTFE pad for smooth glide when cable is plugged.
See pic. 6 (last pic) for assembly (common right-hander module).
Ultralight parts, please handle with care.
Discussion of this mod on reddit: