· Inspired by the iconic pill-shaped cut-outs of the Pulsar Xlite mouse, and based on brand new stock covers (non-3D-printed) for a perfect fit.
· Presicion CNC machined for an even and clean look. Hand polished for smooth touch.
· Makes clicks feel lighter and quieter than stock, which was Orochi V2's Achilles' heel.
· 1.7g weight saving (PillCover 8.6g vs. stock 10.3g).
· Comes with a bit of 0.05mm and 0.13mm PTFE tapes for fine-tuning of the click-feel.
1st batch quantity: 20PCS
1st batch shipping: DELAYED, pre-order if you can wait
Discussion of this item on reddit: