· Qi wireless charging dock only - no other devices included.
· Top-tier wireless charging compatibility thanks to its smart automatic-align system which detects the coil position inside the mouse, and moves its internal power transmission accordingly.
· Premium charging pad with Apple-standard components and design. Designed in Japan and made in China by Fujitsu (developed by Sanyo Japan) using top-tier components including Panasonic solid polymer capacitors which are rarely seen inside qi chargers.
· 5W(5V/1A) max charging speed. You don't need more than 5W to charge your mouse (most of them accept 5V/0.5A max power input). Also a perfect choice to charge your smartphone overnight. Tested with Orochi V2 (ModKit Qi Kit mods), GPXS (qi puck mod), LG V40 ThinQ, and Sony WF-1000XM4.
· Size: 138mm x 90mm x 18mm (LxWxH). Slightly longer and wider than a Logitech GPW.
· Stable blue LED indicates charging.
· Comes with an AC-to-DC charger also made by Fujitsu (100-240V global power in, 12V/0.6A out).
Please understand we do not guarantee 100% compatibility for every qi device in the world, as there are millions of different qi devices.
Qi wireless charging does get hot in long charging sessions due to the nature of the technology.
· Turn it off/on, or disconnect/reconnect power if the automatic-align system fails to detect your device (blinking Blue LED).
· For wireless charging mouse mods, if you want to put the receiver coil under the PCB of the mouse, you'll need to put a magnetic shielding(included in our ModKit qi Kit, black-color-round-shape) between the receiver coil and the PCB to reduce noise for successful wireless charging.