· Made to order (commision takes at least 2 weeks before shipping).
· Based on unused NOS (new old stock) SteelSeries Ikari Laser and Logitech G305. Full stock look.
· Hot-swappable switch sockets. Switches sit totally flat. Kailh GM8.0s as default M1&M2 (binned and paired), Huanuo blue-shell-white-dot as M3.
· 120mAh Li-Po battery offers around 30hrs play at 1000Hz.
· Ultralight magnetic wired charging at front or qi wireless charging at the rear.
· DPI and charging LED indicator as stock. Side buttons and DPI button work as stock.
· Scroll wheel lubed with GPL 205 GD0.
· Finished at 97.9g. No plastic cut other than power switch opening at the back. Elegantly modded with clean internals and epic weight balance.
· What's included: custom mouse (complete, pre-modded mouse), G305 USB receiver, G305 receiver extension cable, stock accessories.
Released in 2008 as the first independent mouse from SteelSeries, the Ikari is one of the most iconic force-ergo shapes that inspired followers like the Mionix Naos, Qpad 8K, and many more. Diemensions: 130 x 83 x 36 mm (5,1 x 3,3 x 1,4 in).
For the kit you'll need a Dremel to drill out a hole for the on/off switch in the back.